Red Meat. Good or Bad? Another study was released earlier this month telling the world that red meat is good for you. This is after all of the negative news over the last 30 years claiming red meat is bad for humans. Is red meat good, bad or is it something else entirely? If you mention animal protein to an evolutionary biologist they will tell you without animal meat humans would not have developed a big brain and would not be humans as we are now. Here is a list of the benefits of unprocessed of red meat.
- Red meat is the only natural source of heme-iron
- Red meat is the only natural source of B-12
- Contains other B-vitamins
- Provides all of the essential amino acids
Here is a list of problem associated with red meat.
- Use of Estrogenic Hormones with possible links to early puberty in girls & cancer
- Indiscriminate use of antibiotics linked to resistant bacteria
- Genetically modified Corn for Fed
- Increased methane production
For more information on the pros and cons of red meat follow this link: https://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/pros-cons-of-eating-red-meat.html/